The South London Commissioning Programme is a partnership of twelve South London boroughs working collaboratively to commission services for children and young people. Our partner boroughs are the London Boroughs of Merton, Croydon, Sutton, Bromley, Bexley, Lewisham, Wandsworth, Richmond, Lambeth, Southwark and the Royal Boroughs of Kingston and Greenwich.
“Together we will provide the opportunity for children and young people to reach their potential in a safe, caring & secure environment”
We will work in partnership to provide high quality services that are needs led, best value and deliver positive outcomes with children and young people.
- We will create a centralised data source
- We will standardise systems and processes when searching and making placements
- We will ensure services are needs led and outcome focused
- We will commission services that test and deliver innovation
- We will actively engage with children, young people and providers to inform service delivery