The South London Commissioning Programme is a partnership of twelve South London boroughs working collaboratively to commission services for children and young people. Our partner boroughs are the London Boroughs of Merton, Croydon, Sutton, Bromley, Bexley, Lewisham, Wandsworth, Richmond, Lambeth, Southwark and the Royal Boroughs of Kingston and Greenwich.
“Together we will provide the opportunity for children and young people to reach their potential in a safe, caring & secure environment”
We will work in partnership to provide high quality services that are needs led, best value and deliver positive outcomes with children and young people.
- Develop and implement effective multi-borough commissioning solutions
- Work with member boroughs, providers and partners to secure positive outcomes for children and young people
- Empower children through active engagement in services
- Use business intelligence and insight to shape markets
- Increase value for money and deliver cost savings for our member boroughs
- Deliver social value to ensure long-term community benefits
- Be an expert voice in collaborative sub-regional commissioning at a local and national level