As another year draws to a close, the South London Commissioning Programme would like to say a big thank you to all of our partners, providers and wider stakeholders who have helped us throughout 2019.
This year has been an important one for the programme. With your help we are proud to say that we have:
- Held a number of provider events to engage with the market
- Established reference groups with a variety of Children & Young People
- Developed partnership working with Children in Care Council’s and Virtual Schools
- Undertaken the procurement exercise for the Children Looked After project
- Revamped and relaunched our website
Once again, the South London Commissioning Programme wish you season’s greetings and a happy new year!